Saturday, December 24, 2016

Light the World Initiative Day 24 " Care for your loved ones"



Jesus cared for His loved ones, and so can you!

Plan a special Christmas Eve program for your family and friends, Leave an anonymous gift for a family member, Enter all of your friend's birthdays in to your phone!

Every Christmas Eve we have my brother's families over (My sister lives too far away), and we have dinner together. This year, our family has grown enough that we don't all fit in my house anymore! We will be having breakfast at our church house, where we can visit, and have plenty of room. It's a little different, but it's the time together that is important.

Happy Christmas Eve my friends!

xox

2 comments:

  1. Niki, I love these, thanks for your thoughtfulness and your friendship.

    ReplyDelete